Here is an image of a magazine cover, I want talk something
about this picture. The man that in this magazine cover is Lance Armstrong, seven-time
Tour de France champion, he is wearing a blue T-shirt and “38” and “BFD” are in
this shirt. We can know that this magazine’s main topic is this man and his
T-shirt, in this cover it said the shirt that Armstrong wears is not his real shirt it was digitally added to
a photo. Why editors do this? I think they want use a popular athlete with a provocative
image to attract people’s eye, they think Armstrong should get the change of
this year’s Tour de France, they think his age is very high for an athlete. This
picture will make people that don’t know Armstrong very well think he is a
dirty and bad player, but in fact he is not, I think this cover must be very popular,
because people always want to know some negative news about the famous people.
No comments:
Post a Comment